BBCC2022 edition has been organized under the patronage of:
Institute of Food Sciences of the National Research Council of Italy
APECSA – Associazione di Promozione Educazione Comunicazione di Scienze ed Arti ETS-APS
Bioinformatics Italian Society – Since the first edition of BBCC in 2006, BITS supports the conference with its patronage.
BBCC2022 conference has been recognized as an Affiliated Conference of ISCB.
BBCC2022 attendees are encouraged to join ISCB to take advantage of the discounts and benefit reserved to ISCB members.
Athena Consulting is partner of BBCC2022 for the administrative management of the Conference organization.
Moreover, the Conference received the sponsorship of:
To become Partner and/or Sponsor of our activities, please use the Contact form to send your interest and motivations.
Different activities can give the appropriate visibility to your partnership or sponsorship:
- Supporting for post-conference publications
- Lecture Sponsorship
- Supporting participation of young researchers and students
- Lunch / Coffee Break Sponsor
- Exhibition desk
- General Meeting Sponsorship
- Partnership for sharing information and contacting communities of interested scientists.