To become Partner and/or Sponsor of our activities in the annual edition in preparation, please use the Contact form to send your interest and motivations.
Different activities can give the appropriate visibility to your partnership or sponsorship:
- Supporting for post-conference publications
- Lecture Sponsorship
- Supporting participation of young researchers and students
- Lunch / Coffee Break Sponsor
- Exhibition desk
- General Meeting Sponsorship
- Partnership for sharing information and contacting communities of interested scientists.
In addition to annual partnerships, the conference has regularly had the support and patronage of:
Bioinformatics Italian Society
Since the first edition of BBCC in 2006, the meeting is organized with the patronage of BITS.
Since 2017, BBCC conferences have been recognized as an Affiliated Conference of ISCB.
Since the first edition of BBCC in 2006, Institute of Food Sciences, National Research Council, Avellino, Italy supported the conference.
Since edition 2020, the conference is supported by APECSA – Associazione di Promozione Educazione Comunicazione di Scienze ed Arti ETS-APS