Click here for the pdf version of the Call for Abstracts, or read its content below.
FIRST CALL FOR ABSTRACTS – October 5th, 2023
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Conference
December 4-7, 2023, Naples, Italy
The Chairs and the Organizers of the “BBCC2023 – Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Conference” invite you to send contributions for selection of oral presentations and poster/short presentations, to be included in the Conference Program.
Abstract of oral presentations and posters/short presentations must be submitted no later than November 6th following the instructions at the web address https://www.bbcc-meetings.it/submit/
- Artificial Intelligence applications
- big data and data science
- data bases of biological information
- novel and challenging methodologies
- omics, meta-omics, and multi-omics
- structural bioinformatics and computational biochemistry
- systems biology
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Francesca Di Donato – National Research Council, Pisa, Italy
- Pietro Liò – Department of Computer Science and Technology, University of Cambridge, UK
- Andrea Mozzarelli, University of Parma and National Research Council, Pisa, Italy
- Michele Scardi – Dipartimento di Biologia, Università di Roma “Tor Vergata”, Italy
- Ozlem Tastan Bishop – Director of Research Unit in Bioinformatics, Rhodes University,Grahamstown 6140, South Africa
- Anna Vangone – group leader @ Roche, Large Molecule Research – Munich, Germany
Publication of post-conference articles
As with past editions of BBCC, post-conference publication of papers presented in special issues and supplements of international journals is planned, subject to peer-review process according to journal rules. Complete information will be provided to conference participants. Information on publications from past editions is available on the website.